You too can speak with confidence!
! Coronavirus Update !
Due to the current Coronavirus situation, we have moved to having a free monthly online meeting (using the Zoom app) during 2020 and early 2021 - timetable here. New members are very welcome at these sessions, please get in contact to obtain instructions for joining us online. We are very keen to get back to meeting in person later in 2021, but we have decided to put everyone’s health first at the moment.
Craven Speakers Club is here to help you improve your speaking & presentation skills
- We’re a friendly, local, not-for-profit club
- We meet regularly in Skipton - 2020/21 events timetable here
- We’re a member of the UK national Association of Speakers Clubs
Our members gain confidence and support, growing to become better speakers, better presenters and better leaders.
- In normal circumstances we meet every other week - 7.30pm until 9pm at The Soroptimist’s Rooms, 28 Otley St, Skipton, BD23 1EW Meetings are currently online due to Coronavirus, see above
- Meetings are currently free (until May 2021) - as we are meeting online at the moment due to Covid
- We run an established training programme that’s been proven to work
- Benefit from our supportive, fun, relaxed, pressure-free environment
Interested in how our meetings work? full details here…